[FreeNX-kNX] nxssh.exe wrapper for 64-bit Windows (x64)?

onlinespending at gmail.com onlinespending at gmail.com
Wed Apr 28 05:48:20 UTC 2010

Hi,

I am having trouble connecting in rootless mode on my Windows 7 x64
machine.  I have no problems connecting in virtual desktop mode on the
Windows 7 x64 machine, and have no problems connecting in rootless mode on a
Windows XP x86 (32-bit) machine.  So I am lead to believe that there is an
issue running the client in rootless mode on a 64-bit Windows machine.  I
have even tried running the client in Windows XP compatibility mode.

The NoMachine client comes back with the error "Cannot initialize the
display service", after the initial message of "Setting up the
environment".  My guess is that I might have better luck with a 64-bit
version of the nxssh.exe wrapper.  Can someone please direct me to a 64-bit
build of the executable, or explain how I could compile one myself?

Thanks,
Ben