[FreeNX-kNX] Keys issue with passdb

Guillaume LUDWIG contact at gmli.fr
Mon Apr 26 20:49:50 UTC 2010

Le lundi 26 avril 2010 22:21:04, Guillaume LUDWIG (UNTRUSTED, sender <freenx-
knx-bounces-+contact=gmli.fr at kde.org> is not authenticated) a écrit :
> So... for all users I want to add, I have to make it 'admin' then create
> the nx account with it.

Problem solved. Just chmod 544 the /home/USER/.ssh/authorized_keys

For the records, with passdb (if you don't want to use your 'real' password),
in order to add an user you have to do that :

sudo nxserver --adduser simon
sudo cp /home/simon/.ssh/authorized_keys2 /home/simon/.ssh/authorized_keys
sudo chmod 544 /home/simon/.ssh/authorized_keys
sudo nxserver --passwd simon

And it works.

Hope this helps.
gml