[FreeNX-kNX] Keys issue with passdb

Guillaume LUDWIG contact at gmli.fr
Mon Apr 26 20:21:04 UTC 2010

One step forward...

Le lundi 26 avril 2010 21:12:52, Guillaume LUDWIG (UNTRUSTED, sender <freenx-
knx-bounces-+contact=gmli.fr at kde.org> is not authenticated) a écrit :
> If i log in with gml, no problem.
>
> But with simon here is the output :
>
> Permission denied (publickey,password).
> NX> 280 Exiting on signal: 15

I've added simon in the admin group (to be a sudoer), and recreated the simon
nx-user logged as simon, with the sudo command.

It works.

So... for all users I want to add, I have to make it 'admin' then create the
nx account with it.

(I can change the passwd with any account)

It's really painful, and unusable in a script (I want to manage that with a
webapp).

Any idea on which file need to be created with the 'right' account ?

Note : I can't create an account with the root user, it will output the same
error.

Thanks in advance,
gml