[FreeNX-kNX] Problem installing freenx-server-0.7.3 (edited nxloadconfig and 'make install' fails)

onlinespending at gmail.com onlinespending at gmail.com
Sat Apr 24 00:46:46 UTC 2010

I resolved some of my issues.  After looking at the Makefile it was
pretty clear that the DESTDIR directory needed to be set.  That
information is not in the Installation Guide unfortunately.  However,
now I'm not seeing any sort of etc directory.  Do I just go ahead and
create one and copy the node.conf.sample file to there?

Thanks,
Ben