[FreeNX-kNX] Freenx and keyboard input

Ruirui Zhang rrzhang at ipp.ac.cn
Sat Sep 26 18:01:38 UTC 2009

Hi,

  I have installed freeNX on my linux server(redhat linux 5.1 ). It works ,I
get start a session on my own windows xp computer by using NoMachine client
software. But I met two problem at moment.

  First one is the NX session can't receive keyboard input except number pad
as a user account, the mouse works. But if I logging in as root ,the mouse
and keyboard both work.

  The second is when I start a gonme desktop session, after click the gonme
menu to log out, the session become cease to accept point and keyboard
input. The session is hung, I even couldn't close it, only force to kill the
process.

 I install the newest nx lib and freenx. The tar packages are:
freenx-server-0.7.3, nxagent-3.3.0-18, nxauth-3.3.0-1, nxcomp-3.3.0-4,
nxcompext-3.3.0-4, nxcompshad-3.3.0-3, nxnode-3.3.0-22, nxproxy-3.3.0-2,
nx-11-3.3.0-7.

 Do I miss something and anyone can help me.

Thanks for reading.

Best regards.