[FreeNX-kNX] Force new NX Session without getting the Session Chooser

Florian Schmidt fschmidt at gmx.at
Tue Nov 24 09:30:10 UTC 2009

Hi,

I am interested in forcing a new session for a user by just changing the
session file. So even when a user has connected and working sessions I want
to create a session file to force a new session without getting the session
chooser (where you than also can reconnect old sessions)

I checked the source of nxserver but I haven't found anything there to allow
such a behavior. Does anyone knows if this is possible or of this could be
patched in the source and if so maybe even how?

Cheers,
Florian