[FreeNX-kNX] Keyboard layout

Marcelo Boveto Shima marceloshima at gmail.com
Fri May 29 14:56:57 UTC 2009

setxkbmap works, but I like the gnome integration, so this is my workaround:
http://bazaar.launchpad.net/~marceloshima/tacix/0.1/annotate/head%3A/tacix/gtk/GConfKeyboard.py

It was a work in progress when a wrote the last mail. Now I think it's
ready.
Copy the file and execute it. Maybe it works for you too.

Regards.