[FreeNX-kNX] Debian squeeze dbus issues

Marcelo Boveto Shima marceloshima at gmail.com
Thu May 7 20:01:19 UTC 2009

I think gnome-settings-manager is trying to use some new Xorg feature that
nxagent doesn't support.
You should start an xterm session and try to execute gnome-settings-daemon.
If it doesn't run properly then you should try to revert to a previous
version and identify
the version that the problem started to appear.

Regards.