[FreeNX-kNX] FreeNX user's don't show as logged in

Matt.Nichols at tdcj.state.tx.us Matt.Nichols at tdcj.state.tx.us
Thu Dec 17 16:05:07 UTC 2009

When I su to the 'nx' user and run the sessreg command I get the list of
arguments it can be run with:

sessreg: usage sessreg {-a -d} [-w wtmp-file] [-u utmp-file] [-L
lastlog-file]
             [-t ttys-file] [-l line-name] [-h host-name]
             [-s slot-number] [-x servers-file] user-name

Should there be arguments to the 'sessreg' command included in node.conf?
Or does some other component of NXserver handle passing it arguments?

Thanks,

-Matt