[FreeNX-kNX] login displays username "root"

whatch whatch at anwsu.org
Sat Nov 8 15:06:49 UTC 2008

I have K12LTSP (Centos 5) installed on a Dell Optiplex 745.  I also have
several DevonIT thin clients that are preconfigured to make a connection to
a No Machine server; I just realized this.  I was previously connecting to
the K12LTSP server through a XDMCP desktop window session, which worked
mostly.  It sometimes made my thin clients crash, and I've also been trying
to get fl_teachertool going, so this is how I stumbled across the way to
make a connection through No Machine.  I have actually been playing with NX
Client for windows, to make connecting to my K12LTSP server from Windows
possible.  Very cool!

Anyway, when I connect to the No Machine session from my DevonIT thin
clients, the username field is always filled with the username "root".  Is
there a way to configure it so this is blank?  Thanks