[FreeNX-kNX] console shadow session with freenx 7.3

Les Mikesell lesmikesell at gmail.com
Fri Nov 7 21:59:15 UTC 2008

I am running freenx 7.3 on Centos 5.2 and am able to start a new session
from an NX client, then connect a shadow session from a different
client.  However if I set the client to use a vnc session, and try to
connect to vnc-shadow sessions of another freenx or the console session,
I get a black screen with a small dialog box that says "unable to
connect to host: Connection refused (111)".   What do I have to do to
get the shadow session to the console to connect?  Is a vnc password
necessary?

--
   Les Mikesell
    lesmikesell at gmail.com