[FreeNX-kNX] nxclient-3 unicode copy and paste from linux to windows problem

Terje Andersen terander at guard.zapto.org
Thu Dec 18 23:58:00 UTC 2008

to., 18.12.2008 kl. 06.48 -0800, skrev Mohammad Sahami:
> I can copy arabic text from windows which is running nxclient 3.3
> andthen paste to linux which is running freenx servr without any
> problem.
>
> But when I copy arabic text from linux and then paste in windows it
> appears as a string of \u06XX characters.
>
> How can I resolve this problem?

I don't write arabic myself, but I use norwegian and that works for me -
must be something wrong with the locale setup or maybe you suffer from
this bug:

http://www.nomachine.com/tr/view.php?id=TR03F02025

Maybe someone else here uses arabic text, and could share some info
regarding their setup?

Regards,

Terje