[FreeNX-kNX] Strange problem with nxclient 3.0

David Frascone dave at frascone.com
Fri Sep 21 14:12:57 UTC 2007

I installed freenx, got keys set up right, and had several sessions running
locally.

But, then when I tried to attach the sessions on a different machine (with
different screen geometry), the freenx session crashed.  And, when I try to
create a new session, on the seperate machine, the session instantly
crashes.

I don't know if this is a 3.0 / 2.1 conflict.  I'm using Fedora 7,
freenx-0.7.0, nx-2.1.0-22, and nxclient-3.0.0-78.

These were fullscreen sessions -- my windowless session (an Xchat & Gaim
windows) re-attached fine, so it may be fullscreen geometry oriented.

I'm a bit of a NX noob -- so let me know what I can send the list to help
debug.

Or, I'd be happy to upgrade nx to 3.0.0, but there is a lot of source on
!M's site, and I'm not sure what all I need for freenx.

Thanks in advance,

-Dave

--
David Frascone