[FreeNX-kNX] can't open display when running nxproxy

Fabian Franz FabianFranz at gmx.de
Fri Sep 21 10:30:17 UTC 2007

> Hi All,

Hi,

> not sure whether this is the correct place to ask this question, but I
> didn't found any other mailing list regarding the nx line of products.
> Therefore I thought I would give it a try.
>
> I have compiled nxproxy on solaris and have as well installed the freenx
> client package from the nomachine website on the solaris machines that
> are participating in the tunnel. When I try to setup a tunnel I do the
> following.

[...]

There are 3 implementations of easy tunnels available:

nxtunnel, nxshell and nxlaunch plus lots of test scripts in nxscripts.tar.gz from NoMachine.

( Plus FreeNX server source, plus 2x server source, plus 2x and other client sources )

Also "somewhere" is some documentation. Search for LD_LIBRARY_PATH + nxagent to find some explanations by me.

Once you've read all that and you still have a question, you can come back ;-).

cu

Fabian