[FreeNX-kNX] {Disarmed} install freenx on fedora core 6

sohbay at gmail.com sohbay at gmail.com
Wed May 30 19:12:51 UTC 2007

Thanks again for your help!

I looked in /home but there are no logs at all.

I typed "setenforce Permissive" then I tried to connect again

it said session startup failed!

details:

NX> 203 NXSSH running with pid: 4440
NX> 285 Enabling check on switch command
NX> 285 Enabling skip of SSH config files
NX> 285 Setting the preferred NX options
NX> 200 Connected to address:  on port: 22
NX> 202 Authenticating user: nx
NX> 208 Using auth method: publickey
HELLO NXSERVER - Version 1.5.0-60 OS (GPL)
NX> 105 hello NXCLIENT - Version 1.5.0
NX> 134 Accepted protocol: 1.5.0
NX> 105 SET SHELL_MODE SHELL
NX> 105 SET AUTH_MODE PASSWORD
NX> 105 login
NX> 101 User: root
NX> 102 Password:
NX> 103 Welcome to: server user: root
NX> 105
listsession --user="root" --status="suspended,running" --geometry="1024x768x32+render"
 --type="unix-kde"
NX> 127 Sessions list of user 'root' for reconnect:

Display Type             Session ID                       Options  Depth
Screen         Status      Session Name
------- ---------------- -------------------------------- -------- ----- --------------
 ----------- ------------------------------

NX> 148 Server capacity: not reached for user: root
NX> 105
startsession  --link="adsl" --backingstore="1" --nodelay="1" --cache="8M" --images="32M"
 --media="0" --imagecompressionmethod="-1" --imagecompressionlevel="-1" --render="1"
 --session="85" --type="unix-kde" --geometry="1024x768" --kbtype="pc102/es"
--screeninfo="1024x768x32+render"

NX> 1000 NXNODE - Version 1.5.0-60 OS (GPL)
NX> 105 /usr/libexec/nx/nxserver: line 1190:  2196 Terminated
sleep $AGENT_STARTUP_TIMEOUT
NX> 596 Session startup failed.
NX> 1004 Error: NX Agent exited with exit status 1.
NX> 1006 Session status: closed
NX> 700 Session id: server-1000-9E865AE0C40704AE0A522FD4A94ADAE6
NX> 705 Session display: 1000
NX> 703 Session type: unix-kde
NX> 701 Proxy cookie: ee1937a12d9ac0c797479d63f13498f9
NX> 702 Proxy IP:
NX> 706 Agent cookie: ee1937a12d9ac0c797479d63f13498f9
NX> 704 Session cache: unix-kde
NX> 707 SSL tunneling: 0
NX> 1001 Bye.
Can't open
/var/lib/nxserver/db/running/sessionId{9E865AE0C40704AE0A522FD4A94ADAE6}: No
such file or directory.
mv: cannot stat
`/var/lib/nxserver/db/running/sessionId{9E865AE0C40704AE0A522FD4A94ADAE6}':
No such file or directory
Killed by signal 15.