[FreeNX-kNX] {Disarmed} install freenx on fedora core 6

Fabian Franz FabianFranz at gmx.de
Wed May 30 14:56:49 UTC 2007

> So now we know it's not because nx isn't installed, and can look at other
> causes. A possible one is SElinux which has a habit of making things fail
> without clear reasons.

Hm, this time not, because FreeNX is somehow searching in the wrong path ...

Perhaps there is some old node.conf still lying around somewhere?

Or another package install not uninstalled cleanly. I do not know, which packages use /usr/libexec/nx/nxagent ...

But clearly that is the problem.

We could now workaround it, but to say the least:

I am confused. If you use Ricks packages or the CentOS packages they should work out of the box ...

cu

Fabian