[FreeNX-kNX] FreeNX trouble

Claudia Neumann dr.claudia.neumann at gmx.de
Mon May 21 21:23:52 UTC 2007

Hi Jan!

Don't despair!
I just managed to get a freeNX server working on Debian Etch using the
packages from http://kern.nl/freenx and the clients from
http://www2.math.uni-paderborn.de/?id=1354
You have to set
ENABLE_1_5_0_BACKEND="1"
in /etc/nxserver/node.conf
and configure
AuthorizedKeysFile   %h/.ssh/authorized_keys2
in /etc/ssh/sshd_config.
Next you have to copy the public keys to $HOME/.ssh/authorized_keys2.

Hope that helps

Claudia

Viele Grüße

Claudia Neumann