[FreeNX-kNX] NX 3.0 is out

Terje Andersen terander at guard.zapto.org
Thu Jun 21 08:45:49 UTC 2007

   Hi Fabian

> NX 3.0 was released by our friends at NoMachine today, sporting all
> the features you asked for here and at NoMachine for years:
>
> - Desktop sharing
> - Session shadowing
> - Full support for the x86_64 architecture

   I too want to thank you for your work & efforts, and I hope you
will find time to implement some of these features. Session shadowing
and 64bits support will greatly expand the use-case scenarios for
FreeNX.

   If you need help testing things, I'm more than willing to help! :-)

As a sidenote, I think even more interest in and use of FreeNX will
come with support for NX3.0.

Best Regards,

       Terje