[FreeNX-kNX] NX 3.0 is out

Leopold Palomo-Avellaneda lepalom at wol.es
Thu Jun 21 08:40:03 UTC 2007

Guten Morgen Fabian!

I understand that you need some kind of motivation to continue the developing
of freenx. I can only say that we use it very many times and we love it.

About the support of NX 3.0, well, it's the natural way .... it you could do
it, it would be good always.

Donations ... I cannot donate you any amount of money, cars, houses, etc . The
only thing that I can say you is if you came to Catalonia, be sure that you
will have some beers, meal, etc from the people of our lab ;-)

Also, I'm thinking that to develop this (or others) free software development
need some kind of team,

Leo

A Dijous 21 Juny 2007 05:49, Fabian Franz va escriure: