[FreeNX-kNX] Fedora 8 stopped working again

Tom Horsley tom.horsley at att.net
Thu Dec 13 00:17:16 UTC 2007

On Wed, 12 Dec 2007 18:46:46 -0500
Tom Horsley <tom.horsley at att.net> wrote:

> What does nx need from ssh? I was trying to make my config pretty
> draconian since I was actually gonna open up port 22 on my router,
> but I guess I made it too draconian :-).

Trying the changes one at a time and restarting sshd between them
revealed that X11Forwarding needs to be turned on. All is well
now (though I thought the "Match" directive had it setup
to be on for local connections, but I guess that wasn't working
correctly).

So, just pretend this thread never happened :-).