[FreeNX-kNX] Client always try's to resume Session.

Daniel Spannbauer ds at marco.de
Thu Oct 12 06:40:40 UTC 2006

Hallo,

Server is a Linux 7.0
FreeNX is 0.4.x (don't know which Version, for SuSE only RPMs for the
newer SuSe-Distries are available)
NX-Libs are from a 1.5.x (can't compile the 2.1.x on this machine).
NX-Client is 2.1.x (provided by nomachine), but can't use it becouse
error with Shared-Libs.....
nxclient und WIndows is 1.5.0

After each login/Logout there are 3 nxserver-Processes listed in ps ax.

Any hints?

regards

Daniel