[FreeNX-kNX] FreeNX distributed computing

Tom Kavanaugh tomnaugh at gmail.com
Tue Oct 10 18:34:49 UTC 2006

Thanks for your email.

I will get details of Commerical NX's distributed computing from nomachine.
Basically, I would like to know the benefits of this feature if integrated
into the LSF / Sun Grid that we use.

Thanks for letting me know about the freenx patch for load balancing.
I did a search for this patch. It seems to me that this patch is not ready
for showtime.
Like, I would not want to just put a load balanced freenx infrastructure for
my company's login servers. Yet.

Has anyone implemented a load balanced freenx infrastructure for  ~25 user
login ?

freenx servers with a LVS frontend seems to be a workablew alternative to
me.

\Tom