[FreeNX-kNX] Remote boot

Humberto Valiente h.valiente at gmail.com
Wed Jun 14 23:15:13 UTC 2006

Hello Alastair
Sorry for my english ..
Look Im trying to boot a diskless linux client (let me use DLC) .
I tryied booting from a PXE CD but the client never connect to the server (
the message is Negotiating parameters - Connection Time Out)
If I use the Nxclient software for WinXP (nscliente.exe) I can connect
perfectly to the server.

What I really want is to boot diskless machine but I want to use a floppy or
usb for it.
I will read the documentation at http://www.2x.com/pxes/ but if you have any
additional help you are wellcome.

Regards,