[FreeNX-kNX] FreeNX and NX in fedora extras

Rick Stout zipsonic at gmail.com
Wed Jun 14 17:38:01 UTC 2006

Tim Fletcher wrote:
> I've just noticed that Rick Stout's FreeNX and NX rpms have been
> accepted into fedora extras. Thanks for all the work that you have put
> in to getting them integrated.

I'm trying to work something out so that x86_64 repo's have the i386
package in it. I didn't want to post anything until that got done, but
yeah, they are officially in Fedora Extra's.

Right now, anyone wanting to use the nxserver on x86_64 will have to
dowload the nxserver from the i386 repo, then issue the following to
make sure all the dependencies are installed correctly:

<in the directory where you downloaded the nx rpm>

yum install freenx nx-1.5.0-10.fc5.i386.rpm

-Rick