[FreeNX-kNX] How to quit NX session?

Alexander Skwar listen at alexander.skwar.name
Sun Jul 30 11:50:39 UTC 2006

Hello!

I now managed to login to NX running on Gentoo Linux. On this machine,
I do NOT have KDE or Gnome (fully) installed. Instead, I'm using
the WM qvwm.

What do I have to do, to properly quit the NX session?

When I try to quit the NX client running on my Ubuntu client, nothing
at all happens. I try to quit it, by right clicking on it in the
Gnome panel and selecting "quit" (or by clicking on the quit "icon"
in the window frame).

Thanks,

Alexander Skwar
--
The most important service rendered by the press is that of educating
people to approach printed matter with distrust.