[FreeNX-kNX] Invalid Magic Cookie? (was Re: NX 2.0.0)

Tyler Ellis tyler at inhousesupport.com
Sun Jul 9 00:15:02 UTC 2006

I couldn't run straces on the NX bin's and since the older client fixed
my problem i was cool with it, but the next step i was on, on your exact
same problem is to see what file is being access for .xauthority and
start manipuliting the .xauthority manually.. I would get the open-files
tool for windows fmon (as i recall) from sysinternals.com