[FreeNX-kNX] VNC over a NX-Session.

Daniel Spannbauer ds at marco.de
Thu Feb 2 08:25:52 UTC 2006

Hello,

we use FreeNX for Remotemanagement of our Customers Servers.
Sometimes we must do a VNC-Session. So I log in Over FreeNX and open a
VNC-Session on the Server to another Client. VNC starts, but I only see
a Black Screen an the Mouse-Pointer. The Desktop is not Visible.

Can anybod explain me why? How can I get it to work?

Thanks

Daniel

--
Daniel Spannbauer                           EDV Systembetreuung
marco Systemanalyse und Entwicklung GmbH    Tel   +49 8333 9233-66
http://www.marco.de/                        Email ds at marco.de