[FreeNX-kNX] Bizarre problem

Brent Davidson brent at texascountrytitle.com
Thu Dec 14 15:06:30 UTC 2006

The only options my NoMachine client gives me are Jpeg, RGB and Plain X
Bitmaps.  I've tried all of them at all compression levels and a
standard Gnome session runs fine with all of them, but an individual app
(tried firefox and gcalc) will only run at WAN or higher.

Is there another Windows client besides the one from NoMachine that I
could try maybe?

Thanks,
Brent Davidson

--