[FreeNX-kNX] RDP and FreeNX - poor experience compared to direct RDP

Chetan Venkatesh chetan.venkatesh at gmail.com
Sun Dec 10 23:20:07 UTC 2006

Sorry - I dont see the point you're making.

My tests show that over a poor connection pushing RDP through NX is slower
than directly connecting rdesktop to a windows box, while what I've read is
that RDP can be compressed by NX to give you a better RDP experience.

If someone has actually worked this out and gotten better results than I
have - I'd like to hear from you on how you did it.

Thanks in Advance!