[FreeNX-kNX] Compiling NX1.5.0 on amd64

Xiong Jiang linuster at gmail.com
Thu Sep 29 17:02:06 UTC 2005

Bugs are found first then fixed later. Have a bug tracking system is more
useful than mailing list. Before that bug report in mailing list is still
useful.

People finding bugs also did great help to a project. Fixing the bug need
more knowledge/experience about the code though.

It's true that most people try a package and go away because it's just too
hard for them to fix. How much portion of C programmers understand X server
code on this planet? However the bugs they found is still valuable help.

Thanks for your time and lengthy words.
If I had been trolling, you were replying back with a lot more trolling-like
words, with the sole standing from NoMachine or yourself. It's normal as
we've seen similar things between companies and OSS projects. bitmover is a
very good example.

I am only tracking NX in little spare time so I am doomed to miss a lot of
document/emails/READMEs. I complained because it's not easy for me to find
the information needed. I do not ask for forgiveness on this and feel
grateful for those who pointed me to the documents.

Once a software package is released, it is expected to receive critism.
So, be humble and build the software stronger. That's the mutual interest of
this project and your company.

I said no flamebait so I do not reply anything more than this.

Have fun,
Xiong