[FreeNX-kNX] Mirrored text

Kurt Granroth freenx at granroth.org
Tue Sep 20 05:12:20 UTC 2005

Idle question: does anybody else ever get mirrored fonts when
resuming a session?  I can't reproduce it in any predictable manner
and am not even sure if it's FreeNX only or !M nxserver as well.
However, on several occasions, I have resumed a session and noticed
that my fonts in konsole were all mirrored.

Basically, all letters are the showing the right characters in the
right position but it's as if I'm holding up a mirror to each
individual character.

I can't possibly describe it better than a picture: http://
www.granroth.org/mirror.png

I don't have any suggestions (or expectations, for that matter) of a
fix but I'm posting anyway just to see if I'm alone with this oddity.