[FreeNX-kNX] UID < 100

Bill Hults ehults at vssg.com
Fri Sep 2 21:28:45 UTC 2005

I have FreeNX 1.4.0-44 set up on a Fedora Core 2 machine from the RPMs
in the instuctions..
SSH with key authentication works. Password authentication is turned off.
I have the NX Client for Windows Version 1.5.0-106 on an XP machine. It
is set up per the instructions with the key from the server.
When I log in as a user on the system I get an authntication error.
/var/log/secure says
Sep  2 17:08:00 dbserver sshd[1291]: pam_succeed_if: requirement "uid <
100" not met by user "nx"
Sep  2 17:08:00 dbserver sshd[1291]: Accepted publickey for nx from
::ffff:69.171.166.166 port 5724 ssh2
The uid of nx is 101.
Any suggestions?
TIA