[FreeNX-kNX] nxconnect released

Václav Šmilauer smilauer at volny.cz
Tue Mar 8 19:55:32 UTC 2005

Hi,

I have freenx server running behind firewall on tunneled ssh port 2223.
My config reads <option key="Server port" value="2223" />, but nxconnect
says:

READ: NX> 200 Connected to address: 213.151.??.??? on port: 22

(and connection fails). Apparently SettingsToParameters does not process
that option. The original annoucement however says "It supports 1.4.0
encrypted sessions." which means ssh-tunneled (a.k.a. "Enable SSL
encryption on all traffic" in !M nxclient). Or am I getting it wrong?

If source of nxconnect is released, I am willing to patch it so that it
works as expected.

Thanks for any help,

Vaclav Smilauer