[FreeNX-kNX] Re: Problem sending 'switch' command to nxssh (Was: Re: Need help to get nxproxy & nxssh working over encrypted connection)

LROUFAIL at nc.rr.com LROUFAIL at nc.rr.com
Thu Jan 13 02:06:44 UTC 2005

I was referring to Christoph's proof of concept, but the NX code would be great, too.

I do appreciate the code that has been made open source, and the help you provide to the community.

Of course, these alternate clients could make the commercial server more attractive in the long run, and I have to admit I am a little frustrated that once I got it all working, I have to recode it because you changed the underlying protocol.  I am sure that if I can find the time to sit down and tinker with it I will figure out how to make it work.  It just seems like I have to spend time to go over ground you have already covered.

- L