[FreeNX-kNX] build error with nx-X11

Jaap Struyk japie at deserver.nl
Tue Dec 27 11:40:08 UTC 2005

Op ma 26-12-2005, om 09:33 schreef Thorsten Sandfuchs:

> (nxcomp nxcompex will be build by this automatically, so I don't
> issue a make in those subdirectories at all)

Your right, I yust copied the sequence from the spec file.

> you didn't mention on which step this error occured. Was it the "make World"
> or another one? Did you extract _all_ the sources?

It was "make World" and I only used the minimal required sources like in
the FC rpms.
Since you didn't ran into trouble I compared both ways.
The patches from Rick didn't made any difference so the only thing
remaining was the host.def file.
Since you don't create that, I tryed without it and suddenly the build
went smooth...
I will update the hint tonight and will publish it tomorrow.
Thanks for pointing me in the right direction...

Happy newyear to all...
--
Japie