[FreeNX-kNX] build error with nx-X11

Jaap Struyk japie at deserver.nl
Mon Dec 26 07:16:36 UTC 2005

Op zo 25-12-2005, om 19:20 schreef Kurt Pfeifle:

> what is hlfs?

Hardened Linux From Scratch
http://www.linuxfromscratch.org/hlfs/view/unstable

> For *any* compile problem you have, on *any* platform and for *any*
> software you should make it a habit to tell your compiler version and
> your OS platform when asking.

The same error pops up on both my server and my workstation, my server
is hlfs (see above ;-) using gcc version 3.4.4 with ssp/pax/grsec and my
workstation (lfs without the H) using plain gcc 4.0.2
Since the error apeard on both machines I didn't think it was compiler
related so I didn't post them, sorry.
--
Japie