[FreeNX-kNX] FreeNX sound KDE works good, gnome "failed to construct test pipeline for ESD"

Steven Anderson hikenboot at yahoo.com
Fri Dec 23 18:57:35 UTC 2005

 Hello:

 I am getting "Failed ot construct test pipeline for
 "ESD - Enlightenment Sound Deamon"

 But KDE works great I can send from my xen domU to my xen dom0 the "remote desktop"

 (For those of you who dont know what xen is...its a virtual machine --paravirtualizer")

 Not eve sure how to troubleshoot this! Any ideas??

 I know gnome in fedora core 4 uses esound where as kde i believe does not.

 Is the kde package available for use with gnome---just a thought!

 Thanks for your help and happy holiday season!

 Regards,

 Steven Anderson