[FreeNX-kNX] NX Client 1.4 for Mac OS X download

Fabio Rosati rosati at nomachine.com
Wed Dec 14 11:31:53 UTC 2005

Roger Perttu wrote:
> Hi,
>
> Anyone who knows where I can download Nomachines NX Client 1.4 for Mac
> OS X? I don't want the 1.5 version and all download links related to 1.4
> on Nomachines site seems to be broken.
>
> TIA
> Roger P

What links are you talking about? Are they something still referenced
on the Web site or old mails from the archives? Let us know, so we can
go on removing them.

Registered customers can obtain all versions of NX software they wish.
All the other users can only download the latest version, since we are
not interested in dealing with old, outdated and possibly buggy versions
of the client only to please some FreeNX users that are not interested
in patching their servers.

/fabio