[FreeNX-kNX] NX 1.4.0 Final - Time for some new RPM's

Gian Filippo Pinzari pinzari at nomachine.com
Wed Nov 10 14:40:33 UTC 2004

Rick Stout wrote:
> I must have been asleep last week, because I didn't see that 1.4.0 Final
> had been released.

It seems that the mail sent to NX Announce was not delivered.
Copies sent to NX Users and NX Developers went OK. The announ-
cement has just been resent. Thanks for the advise.

> FC3 updated to gcc3.4 which seems to have borked a number
> of packages, and NX seems fit in that category.

I opened a trouble report, anyway errors should be trivial to
fix. We will look at this as part of the 1.4.1.

> Cool thing to note is
> that Gnome 2.8 notices xkb errors, and will give you a choice on which
> xkb settings to use.

Any idea on which is the exact problem reported by GNOME?

/Gian Filippo.