[FreeNX-kNX] Resuming suspended sessions : Still not working

Gian Filippo Pinzari pinzari at nomachine.com
Wed Dec 8 16:14:51 UTC 2004

Rob Thomas wrote:
> No Machine as in the server version? Or put another way do No Machine
> release the GPL equivalent code for the nx packages for each drop of
> their commercial server version?

We release all the OSS packages together we any new client
and server release ;-).

I think that following the same numbering for FreeNX and the
NoMachine NX is not possible (you have different developers
using different repositories). Anyway it should be easy to
specify in the release notes with which version of the !M
server it has been tested, if any.

/Gian Filippo.