[FreeNX-kNX] Resuming suspended sessions : Still not working

Rob Thomas welshblob at gmail.com
Wed Dec 8 15:09:14 UTC 2004

Rick,
Just tested it and I can get the 1.4.0-75 client to resume using Full
Screen only, not on any of the other options including Available Area.
This is the first time I've used full screen as I used to default to
available area.
Another question, should the versions of the nx package rpm you've
created on your site follow the version of what has been released by
No Machine as in the server version? Or put another way do No Machine
release the GPL equivalent code for the nx packages for each drop of
their commercial server version?
Regards
Rob