[KDE Eco] Possible sustainable software sprint in April

Joseph P. De Veaugh-Geiss joseph at kde.org
Tue Jan 30 09:12:35 GMT 2024

Wonderful, Cornelius, I look forward to this!

I will also post to the Matrix room, since some people there may not be
in the mailing list.

Is there any interest in a semi-hybrid event? I know there are several
contributors located near each other in India. Perhaps we could touch
base in video calls regularly at planned times and then work as
in-person groups?

Cheers,
Joseph

--
Joseph P. De Veaugh-Geiss
KDE Internal Communications & KDE Eco Community Manager

Generally available Monday-Thursday from 10-16h CET/CEST. Outside of
these times it may take a little longer for me to respond.

KDE Eco: Building Energy-Efficient Free Software!
Website: https://eco.kde.org
Mastodon: @be4foss at floss.social