KDE Eco community meetup | Wed. 14 Sept. 19-20h CEST

Joseph P. De Veaugh-Geiss joseph at kde.org
Wed Sep 14 09:56:45 BST 2022

A gentle reminder of tonight's meetup in Betahaus at 19 CEST. For those
in Berlin, please come on by (and let us know so we can estimate how
much pizza to order)!

--
Joseph P. De Veaugh-Geiss
BE4FOSS Project and Community Manager (KDE Eco)

---
KDE Eco: Building Energy-Efficient Free Software!

Website: https://eco.kde.org
Mastodon: @BE4FOSS at mastodon.social
Mailing list: