today at 12 CEST | hybrid Eco lightning sprint at Akademy

Joseph P. De Veaugh-Geiss joseph at kde.org
Tue Oct 4 10:07:58 BST 2022

Morning! Just wanted to let you know there will be a hybrid Eco
lightning sprint -- also known as a BoF -- at Akademy today at 12 noon
CEST. Would love to see some of you there. Here is the link to the BBB room:

   https://meet.kde.org/b/ken-bse-uz6

And feel free to add to the topics to discuss here:

   https://collaborate.kde.org/s/Cm4oWi7N62tRkWc

Note that there have been many complaints about the sound quality for
remote attendees in the BoFs. I brought a webcam I have used in the past
when teaching in a hybrid environment, which students said worked quite
well. Hopefully it will work better than the room microphones.
Alternatively, we will try getting close to the room mic, which has also
helped.

Either way, we will try our absolute best to make the remote experience
work as well as possible!

Cheers,
Joseph

--
Joseph P. De Veaugh-Geiss
BE4FOSS Project and Community Manager (KDE Eco)

---
KDE Eco: Building Energy-Efficient Free Software!

Website: https://eco.kde.org
Mastodon: @BE4FOSS at mastodon.social
Mailing list: