KDE Eco community meetup | Wed. 9 Nov. 19-20h CET

Joseph P. De Veaugh-Geiss joseph at kde.org
Tue Nov 1 16:40:31 GMT 2022

The 2nd Wednesday is approaching quickly and so is the next monthly meetup.

We don't yet have a topic or presenter for this month's meetup. If there
is something you are working on that you would like to present, be in touch!

Alternatively, we can do something similar to the BoF at Akademy [1],
which went well: collect ideas in a pad and discuss the ones the
community is interested in.

_Overview_

*When*: Wednesday 9 November 19:00 CET (UTC+1)

*Where*: https://meet.kde.org/b/jos-l59-2i1-9yt

*Topic*: tbd

Looking forward to seeing everyone next week!

Cheers,
Joseph

[1] You can read the minutes from the BoF at Akademy here (thanks @Aniqa
for help taking notes):

https://invent.kde.org/teams/eco/be4foss/-/blob/master/community-meetups/2022-10-04_bof_kde-eco.md

--
Joseph P. De Veaugh-Geiss
BE4FOSS Project and Community Manager (KDE Eco)

---
KDE Eco: Building Energy-Efficient Free Software!

Website: https://eco.kde.org
Mastodon: @BE4FOSS at mastodon.social
Mailing list: