Testing of new system

Antonio Rojas arojas at archlinux.org
Tue Nov 3 07:52:55 GMT 2020

El lunes, 26 de octubre de 2020 0:35:39 (CET), Ben Cooksley escribió:

> It would be appreciated if you could please validate that both your access
> works, and that your workflows are still able to operate on the new system.

Hi,
 It seems that rsync no longer works with wildcards. I used to do

rsync -e ssh -c -h -L --progress --partial ftparchlinux at milonia.kde.org:${branch}/release-service/${dirver}/src/*.tar.xz{,.sig} ${SRCDEST}/

to download all packages at once. This gives an error in deino:

rsync: link_stat "/srv/archives/ftp/stable/release-service/20.08.3/src/*.tar.xz" failed: No such file or directory (2)
rsync: link_stat "/srv/archives/ftp/stable/release-service/20.08.3/src/*.tar.xz.sig" failed: No such file or directory (2)
rsync error: some files/attrs were not transferred (see previous errors) (code 23) at main.c(1816) [Receiver=v3.2.3]
rsync: [Receiver] write error: Broken pipe (32)

Downloading a single package with the same command works fine.