Redundant packaging mailing lists

A. Wilcox awilfox at adelielinux.org
Wed Jul 29 01:23:44 BST 2020

On 28/07/2020 08:58, Nate Graham wrote:
> Howdy folks,
>
> I just discovered that we have two mailing lists about distro packaging:
> distributions at kde.org and kde-distro-packagers at kde.org. The archives for
> both show recent activity. Feels like we should collapse one into the
> other to avoid this confusing redundancy.
>
> Any suggestions?
>
> Nate

I'm subscribed to both.  I don't have a preference for which should
stay, but I would suggest an announce mail to the one that is closed.

Looking at my KDE email folder, it looks like some announcements are
only sent to one or the other, and it seems to vary based on maintainer
which is which.  So, having one would make sure everyone actually gets
the distro announcements.

Thanks,
--arw

--