assign label in BQM

frederic chaume frederic.chaume at gmail.com
Sat Mar 23 09:48:40 GMT 2024

Hi

just installed DK8.3 and I wanted to use the option "assign label" in
BQM , to set a color label to the generated file, but seems it doesn't
work. (I also try to set a rating and a pick label , same result)
I have set the "delegate to exiftool...". What do I make wrong ?
input file is a Jpg

I also test other options in the BQM:

  * "Assign a caption" in the BQM but caption not visible in the
    generated file(I remember it was working with 8.1)
  * "Assign a tag", automatic tag is correctly generated .
      o By the way is there a way to use automatic french tag instead of
        english ones?
      o Is it  also possible to assign a tag from our current tag list ?

Thanks and regards
Frederic