Archive photos to DVD (James Orr)

Henrik Hemrin hehemrin at hemrin.com
Mon Feb 26 20:35:09 GMT 2024

Addition about Borgbackup.

I am relatively new user of Borgbackup and I haven't explored all
details in settings. I use Vorta, a graphical interface for Borgbackup,
also free and open source. https://vorta.borgbase.com/ If you do not
want to dive deep into Borgbackup details and use command line, I
consider Vorta as a good choice for Borgbackup.

Regards
Henrik