Maintenance function on a folder to read or write image data is endless for 10 photos

Maik Qualmann metzpinguin at gmail.com
Sun Feb 25 14:44:51 GMT 2024

If more images are processed in the maintenance tool than you think you have
selected, then you forgot to delete the selection on the tab with tags.
Otherwise, only the content that was selected will be processed. But make sure
that when the recursive selection is active, all sub-albums are automatically
selected.

Maik